Monday, July 11, 2011

TMI Tuesday 12 July 2011

1. Which would you rather do and why?
a. yard work or house work
Yard work.  I love to be outside.  The smell of new mowed lawns, the fragrance  of rich dark earth and the perfume of flowers is an aphrodisiac for my body and mind.
b. hike or run
Hiking allows to stop and admire the beauty surrounding me.  Allows my lover to find a secluded spot for love.
c. outdoor sports or indoor sports
If the indoor sports include the bedroom, definitely indoor sports.
d. fast food burger from the drive-thru or sit-down salad
Sit down salads to share with my lover 
e. yoga or aerobics
Yoga offers me peace of mind.
f. ice-cream or cake; what kind?
Ice cream.  Soft swirl vanilla – I can add different flavors on top based on my mood and eating it with a naked girl offers lots of variety
g. ice cubes or hot wax; where? why?
Ice cubes – next to my bed to tease my lover after a hot steaming session.
h. beneath the sheets or on top?
Beneath cuddling with someone I love.

2. What was your favorite subject in high school/secondary school/upper school?
Math – simple rules to follow with no hidden agendas

3. Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep a night? Why or why not?
No.  Life is too short to waste on sleep.  I prefer spending the time with my lover.

4. What is your favorite comfort food?
Chicken noodle soup – plain simple fulfilling that warms the body and soul.

5. Do you match up your socks after washing and drying them, and before putting them away?
If I didn’t, I’d never have a matching pair.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue – sky blue to match the clear sky above.

Bonus: When you have sexual dreams or dreams about sex, what does the dream generally involve? Is it a reoccurring theme?
Holding, caressing and kissing my latest lover or someone that I want to have as my lover -sometimes it is just a very close friend.  Happens frequently before I make love to a new one for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. 1,
    c. good answer

    g. Oooh. I like how you think.

    You're a bit of a romantic aren't you? That's sweet.

    2. :-)

    Bonus: Hmm, wonder what that means?

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonus question...
    May there is a friend I subconsciously want to make a lover?

    ReplyDelete