Monday, July 18, 2011

TMI Tuesday 19 July 2011

REGRETS

1. What was the last thing you regret buying?
A blackberry…should have gone for the iPhone instead. 

2. What was the last sex toy you regret buying?
If a prostitute is considered a sex toy, then her.  A beautiful Eurasian woman from Chiang Mai I met in Bangkok and decided I had to have no matter what.  Unfortunately, she was a cold fish.

3. Briefly describe a time that you had sex, and you should not have. Why did you do it?
I spent a full day in a hotel bed with my ex-wife near her home 6 years after the divorce.  Revenge - To punish her husband who took her from me while I was flying combat and to show her what she gave up.

4. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 
32 –old enough to appreciate a woman and young enough to show her how much.

5. A good friend’s significant other flirts with you; would you tell your good friend?
NO.  A gentleman never talks about a lady.  If he has issues with her, he needs to sort them out

6. What is your greatest professional regret?
Telling my commanding officer he was a c*cksucker…a very bad career move.

Bonus: What is your biggest regret?
Walking away from a beautiful woman I loved a long time ago.  I wasn’t man enough to commit myself to her.  Went back later for her when I figured out that she was the one, but she was gone.

tmituesdayblog

3 comments:

  1. OH man lost loves are hard aren't they.. 2.. revenge is sweet until we do it then we feel like crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hard - still haunts me

    Revenge is sweet - couldn't care less about him (he deserved more) but regretted I put her in that position

    ReplyDelete
  3. #6 totally made me laugh! Definitely not a wise career move.

    ReplyDelete