Monday, September 12, 2011

My Wife Fixes Me Up

Betty and I had numerous hours of arguments (intense discussions) over the next few weeks.  She convinced me that she felt that I was ignoring her during my training and that this was partially my fault.  We agreed to try a new start.  She also said that a part time job would keep her busy and help her not feel so neglected.  She found a part time job at a florist which is something she always wanted to do.  Within just a few weeks, I found that she was having sex with her boss.  She came home after a last minute quickie in his car with his cum still in her.  She couldn’t deny it and the arguments didn’t seem to solve anything. She did promise to stop the sex, but I’m not sure she did.   I buried myself deeper into my training and my son.  
The following Saturday, Betty called and asked that I meet her after work at a bar near her work.  When I got there, Betty was sitting and chatting with a tall brunette.  Betty introduced me to Jan.  Jan was an attractive lady in her mid 20’s, divorced with 1 child, and the girlfriend of Betty’s boss.  We spent several hours just talking and getting to know each other. We drove Jan home and met her roommate Shelly.  Betty told me later that Jan and her boss were swingers and liked to find new partners.  Betty thought that I should get to know Jan better and suggested that I take her out.  Betty was setting me up with another woman.  If this open marriage thing was going to make her happy I figured I go along with it.  I agreed but had some reservations in the back of my mind.
During our dinner date, I found Jan to be a very enjoyable companion.  Her humor was contagious and she had a way about her that made me feel very comfortable.  We talked about everything from our boys to our sex life.  She found out I was very straight and I found out that she was bisexual.  I took her home, but declined her invitation to come in for the evening.  I still couldn’t get my head around what was happening.  I diverted all of my energy into my training.  I was going to be at the top of my class. 
Betty and I didn’t talk much during this time.  I spent a few nights at Jan’s talking to her and Shelly.  It was comfortable with the always present flirting from both girls.  I always made excuses about my lack of interest in doing anything with Jan.  The knowledge of what Betty was probably doing during my visits was always present in my mind and provided fertile grounds for my imagination.  My training was intense and allowed me to bury myself in it to avoid the despair I knew when I stopped and thought about it.
One Friday evening, I got home and found a note from Betty telling me she was going to Tahoe for the weekend.  She had dropped our son was at Jan’s and that Jan would fix dinner for both of us.  It didn’t take long to figure that she would be with him.  Even with everything that had gone on recently, this one made me feel worthless.  All I could think of was going to get my son.  Jan met me wearing just a large apron and was just finishing dinner and getting the kids ready for a bath.  She offered me something to eat, but I was not interested in food but accepted a gin and tonic.  Instead of going home, I watched her bathe the kids and then put them down for the evening. 
She then came to me and hugged me.  When she backed away, she pulled the zipper down on my flight suit and pushed it to the floor.   She then led me into her bedroom, pushed me down onto her bed and removed her apron.  She climbed into the bed and took me into her arms for a long gentle cuddle.  There were no words spoken, just caresses exchanged with each other and gentle kisses given and returned.  Our passion built and soon I rolled her on her back and prepare to enter her.  Once inside her my body rebelled.  Nothing was right.  I did manage to stay inside her long enough to take her through her climax, but it was all mechanical.  I got up and told her I needed to go home, and that I would return tomorrow for my son.  I spent the night alone in my bed trying to understand.
When Betty returned on Sunday afternoon, I gave her an ultimatum. This was to stop immediately or I would file for divorce and file for sole custody of our son.  After hours of discussion, she agreed when it was evident I was serious and willing to give everything I had for my decision.  She promised to shut everything down the next morning.  I never heard from Jan after that.
Everything around our house became very quite.   Betty tried to explain what and why those things happened – she was lonesome.  I buried myself deeper into the training to be the best.  I didn’t want to think about our marriage; hoping it would heal itself.  Then the worst happened.  I blew some answers on a test and dropped to number 2 in my class.  That was not good enough for me.  That night, I committed the worst thing a man could do to a woman.  I know that the resentment of her affairs had built up in me and the fact that I was no longer on top of my class caused me to snap.   But there is no excuse period.  I still can close my eyes and see it unfold around me.  I have never forgotten and I don’t think I will ever forgive myself.  (Betty now says she doesn’t even remember anything like that happening – was it a dream/nightmare?)  Two months later I finished my training number one in the class and elected to take the fighter assignment in SE Asia.  I was going to combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment