Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Love Life (The early years)


My first real kiss occurred when I was 14.  Lori and I hung out together with others our age.  One summer’s night I looked into her eyes and saw the most wonderful thing I had ever seen.  A young girl’s hunger for love (or was it lust).  I kissed her in front of our friends…they ceased to exist at that moment.  Her father was transferred away 6 months later.  Long distance killed the puppy love.
For the next two years, I dated a few girls but nothing serious.  Maybe a quick kiss or a little bit of touching but no feelings of romance.  Then came Joanie.  We were 16 and our hormones were in a high pitch frenzy. We would sneak away whenever we could and explored each other’s body.  It became an obsession with us and we could not be together for more than a moment before some type of touching occurred.  Her father was transferred after 3 months of passion.  Funny thing, I didn’t really miss her.
I found I enjoyed dating different girls and I managed to score frequently - Joanie had taught me well.  I met Shelia at a friend’s party over the holidays of my junior year.  She fascinated me with her tall stature and an attractive face.  The typical girl next door type of appearance – not beautiful but attractive.  Sheila was 3 years older than me but 1 year behind me in school due to an illness in elementary school.  We immediately fell into a weird romance.  She would kiss and cuddle for hours on end and even allowed me to grope her body and to make love to her pussy with my fingers and tongue, but nothing more. Further, she refused to touch my penis during our sex play.    We stayed together for over a year.   Why I stayed, I’ll never know.  I broke up with her in the fall of my senior year
During my senior year I was unattached but actively dating some of the most attractive girls in the area.  I hung out with my two best friends everyday and dated every weekend.  Sex while not plentiful, was free and easy – no commitments to anyone but me. Drinking at parties became common.   My best friends went into the Army.  I was on my own.  I looked at each girl now as a potential partner not just a one night stand.  The first serious girlfriend was Joy.  She was free and easy, completely uninhibited.  The first time I met her, she trapped me in the bathroom at a friend’s party to show me her matching bra and panties.  We spent the spring and early summer playing like kids and loving each other.  But she was a butterfly who left for college on the west coast.  I did miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment